Whether you are doing nail paint at home or visiting nail salons for creative nail art, it’s very time consuming and it lasts for….hardly for 2-3 days.
But have you ever imagine why your nail paint doesn’t last longer? In this post I am covering how to make your nail art last longer. So from now you will enhance your nail art life 😉
The first thing you should consider is nail paint quality. Do not buy cheap nail polishes which are available in the local market. Also few local vendors sell duplicate products. So check which product works well and lasts longer and then pick either from online stores or from well-known physical shops.
How you are applying, wear and tear and base are also important factors.
So here are some nail care tips to for you.
1) Before applying any nail paint, remove oil with nail remover. I know you only use nail remover to remove nail polish but this trick works. Alternatively you can dip your nails in lukewarm water to make your nails oil free.
2) Apply a base coat and top coat. This will not only keeps your nail art longer but also protects the nail from staining.
3) Wait until the each layer becomes dry. This will give you a sparkling and smudge-free nail art. Also before doing any nail art, make sure top coat is dry.
4) Do not shake nail polish, it will create bubbles and won’t allow you to do proper nail art. What you can do is roll it between your palms.
5) Once you finish with your nail art do not forget to moisturise your hands daily in order to prevent from nail paint cracking.
I hope these tips will help you. Follow these tips and tricks this festival season and get stunning results. And yes, if you have any tips, share with us by commenting below.