Millions of epithelial cells form outer layer of the skin which protect inner tissue and organs from dust, infections, pollution, and act as a protective barrier. It is the visible part and we like to make and keep it beautiful. With the changing weather, you also have to change your skin care routine. Monsoon is our favorite season and we all love rains, but in the monsoon there are more chances to lose shine and beauty of skin. Pollution, dirt, dust and the rays of the sun are the main reasons why your skin is prone to damage during the rainy season. Humid atmosphere create itching, pimples. In monsoon it is required to take particular care of skin and by changing your routine slightly you can make monsoon healthy and more enjoyable.
- Wash your skin regularly with good quality soap or face wash.
- You need to find a good cleanser which helps your pores to breath and get cleansed.
- Scrub out the dirt particles present in the skin pores.
- Use toner to remove some dead skin and cells after scrubbing.
- Use liquid face cream instead of thick face cream.
- Never keep your skin and body wet for long time.
- Whenever you come back home always wash your face and sprinkle rose water and take a fresh shower.
- Use lukewarm water for bath and hair wash.
- You might come across body odour issues; to combat it you can add a few drops of rose water or any aroma oil to your bathing water.
- Use more and more fresh fruits and juices available in monsoon.
- Never skip a meal and include dairy products as well as Vitamin C containing food in your diet to boost your resistance against diseases during the monsoons.
- Drink more water and avoid carbonated drinks during monsoon.
- Try to avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep yourself covered for time being when you are standing or walking on a roadside.
- Try to avoid heavy make-up during monsoon or use good quality waterproof makeup available in the market as if u becomes wet in rain it won’t be gone away and make ur face ugly.
- Always remove your makeup with a soft milk cleanser before going to bed.
- Make sure to remove eye makeup with a proper makeup remover.
- Don’t use dark colored lipstick and do lip liner before applying lipstick.
- Use waterproof eyeliner and pencil. Always use transparent mascara.
- Take a deep and enough sleep.
- You need to select dress carefully in monsoon as in this season any time rain can fall so select dress accordingly.
- Avoid silk and cotton dress as these materials once become wet in water stick to your body.
- Always prefer synthetic dress as it can dry fast.
- Don’t wear too long dress.
- Don’t wear chiffon clothes as it can become useless once it wet in rain.
- Don’t wear clothes which leave color.
- Always keep umbrella or rain coat in your bag.
- Avoid leather bag and use cloth or plastic bags.
In monsoon rain brings fun and enjoyment and by following these tips you will look fresh and beautiful this monsoon.
Hope You love this post. We are coming with many interesting posts this week, so stay connected…
For latest news updates, follow us on twitter @MyFashionnstyle and like us on FB at http://www.facebook.com/MyFashionNLifestyle