Wearing sheer is one of the hottest trend that you may have noticed in Bollywood and Hollywood events and on red carpets this year. Apart from celebrity world, sheer wedding dress is a dream dress for every christian brides too.
Choosing the right sheer dress is also required while you are trying something new on you. If I talk about sheer gowns and dresses – they are very famous in Hollywood while no words for sheer blouse or saris – The entire Bollywood is madly in love with them .
So, today in this post I am covering few best sheer combinations and how to style them correctly as well as best and worst sheer looks of Bollywood beauties.
Best Combinations for Styling Sheer Blouse
Bollywood Actresses in Sheer – Following the trend on their own way!
How to Style Sheer Correctly
First of all, sheer is not a trend for everyone because it has to be wear in a sophisticated way otherwise it can make disaster. From the above combination(see below some sheer disasters), find what to do and what not to do while styling sheer.
- Don’t wear sheer alone. Layer it. When you are wearing sheer top, wear a blazer or shrug. Alternatively, wear camisoles beneath the top.
- Neon sheer is also in trend. Teamup your neon sheer top with light color blazers or camisoles .
- When you are wearing plain sheer without any designs, team up with printed spaghetti top and vice-versa.
- When you are wearing plain sheer team up with floral, polka dot, houndstooth fabric pant and vice-versa.
- Always choose 1 or 2 + size (loose sheer) than you are wearing otherwise they may draw attention to unwanted details.
- For Indian attire, sheer blouses always go with silk, chiffon sarees and vice-versa.
- While styling heavy neckpieces, you may make a hole in your outfit. So, avoid those jewelleries and style sheer with delicate jewellery OR simply avoid them.
- Wear same color plain lingerie with your sheer outfit.
- Full sleeve sheer blouses and dresses looks best on evenings & nights.
- Sheer shirts are in trend too. Coupled them with a same colored camisole or tank tops.
- For color I would say black and white are always right to style sheer.
Best Sheer Looks of Celebrities
Mark Zuckerberg’s wife Priscilla Chan wore sheer wedding dress which was designed by Los Angeles-based designer Claire Pettibone. This sheer wedding gown complements her personality and worn very gracefully.
She wore this classic embroidered gown from Elie Saab when she won an Oscar for Monster’s Ball in 2002.
Deepika wore this black cut-out gown with sheer inserts from Prabal Gurung in Filmfare Awards 2013 and everyone noticed it.
I will just say sophie carried the sheer dress best way!
Worst Sheer Looks of Celebrities – No Words!!
If you are not wearing sheer properly, it can be a fashion disaster as these famous celebrities. So, be careful while styling..that’s it for now, girlz don’t forget to share your experience with sheer by commenting below….
I am waiting….;)