Everybody likes and wants to be beautiful and all are trying new things every day and some doubts created in their mind. In this post we will help you to solve your doubts regarding your beauty.
- It is believed that we cannot use sun screen lotion during night but the fact is ultra violet rays of sun remain all times in the atmosphere so we can use sun screen lotion at night.
- Pimples occur because of dust and pollution of the atmosphere but the fact is pimples occur because of the secretion of the inner layer of the skin.
- It is believed that splited hair can be repaired but the fact is split hair can’t be repaired.You have to cut the split end of your hair and after that you have to take care of your hair. Moisturizing and hydration cannot protect hair to be split out.
- It is believed that the reason of the wrinkle on skin is dry skin but the fact is wrinkle arise on the skin because of the damage of the skin through excessive sun rays.
- It is believed that brushing the hair repetitively helps to shine the hair but the fact is repetitively brushing damage the hair. Slowly brushing hair improves blood circulation and shines the hair.
- It’s believed that excess drinking of the water help to moisturizing the skin but the fact is natural moisturizing of the skin is because of the secretion of the oil from the skin and excess drinking of water only help to remove harmful substance from the body.
- Some people think that beauty product create allergy but the fact is it’s purely depend upon the individual that which product is allergic to that person.
- It is believed that dark skin person does not need to use sun screen lotion but the fact is ultraviolet rays damage all kind of skin.
- It is believed that anti-aging product should be use at the time when you find aging characteristic on your skin but the fact is there is no specific time for using anti-aging product. It is advisable to use anti-aging product before you find wrinkle on your skin to restrict it.
Hope your very common doubts are clear. Share your thoughts here. We would like to hear from you 🙂