Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Last week I went to Walmart and picked up items for a College personal care kit. I then added a few items that I already had at home and ended up with a great little bath-time oriented kit. This would be a perfect gift for any college-bound young woman. I chose a feminine color theme of pinks and peaches and packaged it in a fun black and white bag with some black and white easy to carry slippers.
Here are some of the items in the kit:
(1) A handy carrying case. Given that college students normally share bathrooms, an easy way to carry bath and shower essentials is in order. I happened to have a decent sized unused makeup bag that fit the color scheme and was the perfect size.
(2) Schick Quattro Disposable Razor.Few things are more important at shower time than a comfortable and complete shave to feel confident and ready to face the day. The Schick Quattro is perfect for that. It is feminine, and fits perfectly in the bag. With four blades and moisturizing strips, it gives a nice comfortable shave.
(3) Shower Gel and Lotion: Shower gel and body lotion are perfect necessities for any college care kit.
(4) Lip Balm and color: I am totally addicted to lip balm and assume everyone else is, so I put some in my college care kit. I also added a lip color pencil.
(5) Nail care products: I tossed in some cute nail files that matched the color scheme.
(6) Portable slippers: I got some folding little slippers that are perfect for walking down a dorm hall to the showers to shave or for lounging in the room. They were cute and fit the theme quite nicely.
So, there is my college care kit. You can make your own with items from Walmart.
You can also enter the #SchickSelfieSweeps for a change to win some great prizes, including $10,000 for college tuition! How cool is that?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.