After a long time I tried to make something new and chatpata. Very few of you know that it’s very easy and quick yet yummy. Its a perfect day meal for everyone as it contains protein, calcium and fibre.
Do you want more reasons to make this wrap???
So here is the recipe of Rajma Wrap
Rajma – 1/2 cup
Rotis – 3-4 (whole weat or maida)
Chopped Onion – 1
Chopped Tomato – 1
Garlic Ginger paste – 2 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Tomato Puree/ ketchup- 4 tsp
Chilly powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Kasuri Methi (Fenugreek leaf) – 2 tsp
Coriander & Mint Chutney – 1/4 cup
Tomato ketchup – as per taste
Salt to taste
Cheeze ( optional)
Oil- 4 tsp
For Curd Dressing:
Curd- 1/2 cup
Grated Cucumber – 1/2 cup
Salt as pet taste
– Heat oil in a non stick pan and add cumin seeds. When crackle add the ginger and garlic and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
– Add chopped onions in to it and fry until they become golden brown.
– Add chopped tomoto and puree in to it and keep them for 2-3 mini.
– Add coriander powder, kasuri methi and little water and mix well.
– Now add rajma and salt as per taste and cook for 5 mini.
And finally rajma stuffing is ready.
How to proceed:
– Warm a roti on a non-stick tava when you want to eat/serve.
– Place the roti in a plate and spread 1/2 tsp of chutney and 1/2 ketchup evenly over it.
– Place Rajma filling in a row in the centre of the roti and spread curd dressing as per your taste over it .
– Sprinkle the cheeze on it if you wish and roll up the roti tightly.
– Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more wraps.
When I read this recipe on Tarladalal website, I was very curious about the taste. Now you must be…
Now eating time…Enjoy 😀