Too Faced Glamour Gloss is a high pigment lip plumping gloss that comes in a variety of nice shades. I gave two shades a try and was quite impressed with the level of pigment in this non-sticky gloss. Many lip plumpers are more on the oily and sheer side, so some high pigment color is nice to see! I found that the plumper had a decent amount of tingle, and enough to notice a bit of plumping, but it wasn’t overbearing. Keep in mind that the best pumpers will tingle some. Personally I like the sensation.
Here is what Too Faced cosmetics has to say about their Glamour Gloss and then a couple of swatches are below that.
A super shine lip gloss collection with a natural plumping and cooling action. Our richly pigmented shade is a chic choice for today’s glam girl.
- Pain Free, Pretty Plump: An innovative and luxurious feeling gloss formula provides the plumping results of Lip Injection with a sensual cooling sensation.
- High Color Impact: A wide range of long-wearing, sexy shades offer color-rich, true pigment payoff.
- Flawless Brush-on Application: Custom tapered tip is designed to follow the natural lip shape. High quality Taklon bristles resist fraying and dispense the optimal amount of gloss.
- Natural Plumping System: Natural rice lipids and dehydrated marine spheres work directly with the body’s hydration system to collect moisture and plump lips.
- Firming and Anti-Aging: A combination of Omega 3, 6 and 9, Natural Vitamin E, Jojoba and Avocado oils hydrate and moisturize lips for a youthful appearance.
Below are swatches of the shades Pillow Talk and Peek-a-Boo:
Disclosure: this post is based on products provided to me by a representative of the company. For more, please see the disclosure page.