This is not entirely lip related, but it is pretty cool, so I figured I would share it. Total Beauty is running a contest to win a $10,000 Sephora shopping spree. That is a lot of lip gloss and lip balm!!! The contest is open until December 31, 2009.
Here are my top five holiday lip items that are great either as gifts or for yourself!
(1) Sephora Favorites Lip Service Deluxe Sampler ($119 Value) Lip Service Deluxe Sampler: Sephora Favorites are a great way to try a number of products at a great price. Sephora does a nice job at putting these together with quality items, and they make a great gift or a good personal sampler.
(2) Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15 : Fresh Sugar Rose is delightful, but a bit on the expensive side. That is why it is a great gift or personal splurge item.
Sephora Favorites Get Pink’d Pink Lip Deluxe Sampler is a fun way to try out a bunch of lip products—all in pink!
The set contains the following:
- 0.34 oz Laura Geller Lip Strip
- 0.1 oz DuWop Prime Venom
- 0.0676 oz Korres Cherry Oil Lip Gloss in Fuschia
- 0.23 oz Sephora Super Shimmer in Think Pink
- 0.02 oz Stila Cherry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain
- 0.1 oz Smashbox O-Gloss
- 0.09 oz ck Calvin Klein Lipstick in Mesmerize
- 0.26 oz Urban Decay Lipstick in Jilted
- 0.17 oz ck Calvin Klein Plumping Gloss in Bloom
At $37, it is a pretty good deal! Sephopra has a number of other favorites sets out now as well. All of them can be a fun way to try new products!