Traveling to London? It is a wonderful city for shopping and salon services! Check out these seven must see stops for all things in makeup, hair and beauty.
Photo credit: Screens Project-London Flickr Creative Commons
(1) Fenwick describes itself as the UK’s most exciting department store. Fenwick began as a hair accessories boutique, and is now a full department store featuring luxury goods. It is an especially good stop for shoes, handbags, and exclusive cosmetic lines. For luxury shopping at it best, make it a stop on your beauty and fashion shopping tour.
(2) Harrods is another top department store worthy of any shopping trip experience. With seven floors of luxury goods, you could spend all day, and easily spend a small fortune in one location. This is the go-to place for all of the top luxury brands.
(3) Need a new cut or style? When it comes to finding hairdressers in London, there are many great ones to choose from. From celebrity and television favorite Andrew Barton to Daniel Hersheson, a favorite of Vogue staffers, you can find a top notch cut or style for your days and nights out visiting the city. Some salons also use salon appointment software for easy scheduling, or simply ring them up and book your appointment.
(4) Check out Spa London for good values with a full menu of services. This full service spa offers everything from standard treatments to pools and steam rooms. With its extensive selection of items, it is a great choice if you want to be able to get a variety of services or just plain can’t decide what you want. There is something there for everyone.
(5) As a runner up to Spa London, if you likes pools and baths, try the Porchester Spa, which also offers affordable basic services and a great selection of pools and baths. This is the perfect place for all of you Turkish bath lovers, but you can also get an affordable massage while you are there too.
(6) Get chic nail art done at the trendy WAH Nails salon. The salon specializes in nail art and, with locations in TopShop stores, they are easy to find and are also affordable. Indeed, some credit WAH with making nail art into the current trend that it is today. While at TopShop, also do some shopping for affordable and highly on-trend clothes.
(7) Boots on Oxford Street is a must do affordable beauty stop in London. this large store is perfect for stocking up on all of your favorite Boots skin care items and cosmetics. Aside from their own line of products, Boots sells the popular Models Own nail polish line and the truly wonderful Soap and Glory line of skin and bath products. I particularly love Soap and Glory hand cream!
Disclosure: This is an advertorial.