In my opinion, Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15 is one of the absolute best lip balms out there. Unfortunately, at $22 it is also a bit pricey for a balm. However, it is a splurge that I find worthwhile, and I tend to buy one of the Fresh lip treatments every so often.
What I love best about Fresh Sugar Rose is the smell and taste. It is unique and lovely. The balm also packs in moisturizers, has a good medium texture that is not too waxy and not too oily, and includes a nice light tint.
Here are the product details:
Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 delivers a hint of color while nourishing, softening, and protecting the lips.
- Enriched with the same nourishing oils and hydrating butters as the best-selling Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15.
- Soothes, softens, and protects while offering the look of a sexy, just-bitten pout.
- Provides essential year-round protection from damaging UV rays.
- The bright addictive citrus flavor is infused with a hint of rose for an ultra-feminine effect.
- Sugar is a natural humectant that ensures long-lasting moisture.
- Meadowfoam seed oil and apricot kernel oil are rich in super moisturizing fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Sweet and tart blackcurrant oil cushions the lips with plumping fatty acids.
- Antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and vitamins A, C, and E provide protection from wrinkle-causing free radicals.
Fresh also makes some great cosmetics and spa items. All tend to have a bit high of a price point, but they also tend to be very high quality.