I finished the Dannon Activia Fourteen Day Challenge this week and was pretty pleased with it. In fact, I bought some more Activia the last time I was out grocery shopping! As a recap, Dannon offers a challenge where you can buy their Activia yogurt, try it for two weeks, and ask for a refund if you do not like it. Click the logo in this post to learn more.
I ended up being happy with the challenge for the following reasons:
- The yogurt was tasty. This is good creamy and rich yogurt. I like the regular formulation in Raspberry best , but also tried Strawberry and Vanilla and liked both of those too. I recently b0ught the light version and it is fine too, but I think I prefer the regular more and it isn’t really all that many more calories.
- With probiotic cultures, Activia is good for the digestive system. I didn’t experience any digestive problems at all during the challenge.
- Yogurt is a great source of extra protein and provides a serving of dairy—something I am not always the best about getting so it helps assure that I get some calcium.
- Yogurt is a great post-exercise recovery food. I ate it after running pretty regularly during the challenge.
- Dannon Activia is easy to pack and carry, making it a good workday snack.
So, my fourteen day challenge was a success. Have you tried the Dannon Activia Fourteen Day Challenge?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. For more, please see the disclosure page.
About the Author: Carleen Coulter