I am running the 2009 Chicago Marathon to raise money for PAWS of Chicago. PAWS is a large no-kill animal shelter that also has a spay/neuter clinic and feral cat spay and release program. I have agreed to raise a minimum of $600 for PAWS and certainly would like to raise even more! More about PAWS is available at my donation page.
There are different ways you can help, either as a reader, as a fellow blogger, or as a business owner.
- Please visit my donation page and consider donating. Any amount, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated!
- Share this page and my donation page with others who might be interested in donating!
- If you see affiliate links or commercial ads on Puppy on a Roomba, please know that all revenue earned from that site will be donated as part of my fundraising efforts. After the marathon is finished, all further proceeds from that site will be donated to animal charities.
Bloggers and Businesses:
- Any attention you can give to my fundraising on your own blogs and websites is appreciated! You can also get freebies for donating. See below!
- Donate $10 or more and send me a few sentences about you and your website and a url for your site. These will be included in thank you posts on Beauty and Fashion Tech, Girl Gloss, and Puppy on a Roomba.
- Donate $20 or more and send me a logo for your website, along with the information in the $10 category and I will feature you separately in a posts on Beauty and Fashion Tech and Puppy on a Roomba, along with including you in the thank you posts.
- Donate $50 or more and get a free 125×125 ad for one month on Beauty and Fashion Tech, Girl Gloss or Puppy on a Roomba (your choice, you supply the graphic). The ad will be placed mid to high in one of the sidebars, but I can’t guarantee above the fold (I’ll try). It might be grouped with other donor ads if I get several. You will also be featured in a post and be listed in the thank you posts.
- Donate $100 or more and get all of the above, plus an additional one month ad in 120×240 150×240, or 125×125 (your choice of size and which of the three websites it appears on, you supply the graphic). I will put it as high as I can in one of the sidebars. I can’t guarantee above the fold, but I’ll try!
If you donate and want to claim your freebies, email me with the name that you used when donating and your amount. Once I verify the donation, I will get you all set up!