Looking fabulous this holiday season is easier than you think. Looking phenomenal during the holiday season should not cause any woman more stress in her life. There are five essentials of a great holiday look to take the guesswork out of looking great for the holidays. Looking gorgeous is simple if you pay close attention to these five key areas: The outfit, the shoes, the jewelry, the hair, and the make-up.
Get The Best Holiday Look
1. Focus on Your Best Features. Choose a holiday outfit that flatters your best feature and makes you feel dazzling. Don’t worry about sticking to basic reds and greens. A modern holiday look will include basic black, gold, or silver. To make the outfit feel more special, go over the top with sequins, shiny fabrics, or even bold colors. If a short dress isn’t your style, pair a slinky silver top with basic black pants. A flattering neckline on a top or dress can also make an outfit feel special. Make sure the outfit you choose allows you to move since the holidays often mean dancing!
2. It is All About The Heels! When choosing the right holiday shoes, go for height this holiday season. Choose high heels or boots with tall heels to elongate the legs. Look for shoes that will accentuate the outfit you choose. Don’t let your shoes simply blend into the outfit. They should be statements on their own. Shoes should also match or complement the other accessories you choose to wear. The shoes should also be comfortable for all of the holiday parties.
3. Get Out Your Fine or Extra Bold Jewelry. The holiday season is the time to show off your beautiful jewelry. It doesn’t have to be real to shine. Choose jewelry that will complement your overall look. A stunning necklace can polish a simple look. Draw attention to your face with gorgeous earrings. A sparkling ring can make any outfit feel special. Try not to wear so much jewelry that it steals the show. Remember that gold or silver jewelry and diamonds can turn an everyday look into something special for a holiday party.
4. Do Something New. Try something different this holiday season with your hairstyle. If you are wearing a simple outfit, choose a fancy or busy hairstyle to dress up the look. If your holiday look is already over the top or bold, a simpler hairstyle may be chosen to keep the look from going wild. Flawless curls or sleek locks are always in style.
5. Be Brave With Your Makeup. Never use your normal make-up for a holiday look. Your holiday make-up should be sexier and bolder than your normal and daily make-up look. This is the time to dramatize the eyes with dark shades of eye shadow that scream sultry. Experiment with darker shades of lipstick to accentuate your mouth. Try using a lip liner to pump up the lips for holiday photos.
These five essentials of a great holiday look should help any woman achieve the perfect holiday look. Put these tips to use. Choose shoes, jewelry, hair, and make-up to complement your chosen outfit. Making sure you feel good in the look is the key to making the look work for you.