Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
Beauty chooses no season. Thus, even in the cold, snowy freezing winter, let your inner goddess fires up the entire place with your hot fiery eyes matched your innocent alluring look, all with a touch of some eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner.
Winter season is one of moments perfect for holiday retreats, parties and gatherings with your colleagues, friends and families. Different people from different places gather to meet because of the coming of holiday vacations. So don’t let the chilly atmosphere and critical crowds worry you from making you the best, go out, wear some makeup and let everyone gaze at you – bragging your looks, making your beauty stand out and run the winter with your irresistible beauty.
Though eyes and shapes of faces differ from one person to another, these are the top trendy eye makeup tips for winter 2012 to 2013 that will truly bring you to stardom.
1. For women who have small eyes, their secret solution is eyeliner. It can really be a godsend lifesaver for people who want to have some depth on their eyes. Just apply a little amount of eyeliner on the top lid to give you an oozing expressive look. Also, in case you’re fond of using liquid eye liner, just put little lines in the inner and outer corner of the eye then connect it in the middle. Pencil eyeliner however, should always be put in the bottom lead as it is much better to use. A perfect night out with your friends with a cat’s eye beauty makes you look sexy and attractive.
2. Though smoky eyes never come out of trend, this time, make it look more stylish and innovative. Redefined it in a much unique and creative way by using bi-colors. Use the darker shades of brown, taupe and golden, to ensure that the eyes portray a much darker revealing tone. Don’t forget also to pair it with gray and blue, black and gray or golden and brown to unveil its dazzling effects making it more dramatic to see. With these stunning eyes, you can just wear nude makeup and lipstick to complete the whole thing.
3. If you love experimenting colors, then this is the best trendy make up for you this winter. All you have to do is to choose these playful yet sweet eye shadows of pink, beige and brown. A shade of chocolate and purple is perfect too. But if you want to have that powerful and luminous look, then choose the shades of silver and golden. Put a touch of pinkish blush and complete your makeup with orange lips.
4. If simple yet mesmerizing look is what you desire this winter, then play with lighter eye shadows on the top of your entire eyelid. You can also extend it up to your brows. Wearing a mascara or eyeliner is not really an option if you want it to be as plain as possible, just wear a light red lipstick and pink blush so you can get the simplest yet trendy style you want.
5. Daring and tantalizing eyes are the trends and hottest this winter season so if you have a skin of porcelain, think no more and choose the dazzling orange color for your eyes to emphasize its luminous and sophisticated detail. This makeup is best for special occasions and important gatherings.
6. Since winter needs warm looks, purple eye shadows bring fire to your eyes. Drawing your inspiration from the look of retro makeup, the color makes you stand out. Just make sure to use it with moderation and put fine lines at the roots of your eyelashes to emphasize details.
7. If you want to have that rebellious yet sexy look this winter, then it all depends on how you do your brows. Just keep your brows natural in terms of shape and color. Then buy a creamy texture eyebrow pencil and apply it carefully to reveal its natural glow. Using a special gel, style your brow upwards to complete the look you desire.
Our eyes play a very important role on our face. It is a portal of beauty which reveals our goddess within. With a simple touch of fashion and latest and hottest trend in makeup, one single touch of color makes a significant difference in your chilly winter season.
Clinique’s Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is the best lip gloss I have ever used. It is thicker than typical lip glosses, hence its name. It goes on like a lipstick, but it looks sheer and shimmery. I like that it feels like normal lipstick; softer lip glosses sometimes feel sticky. I always worry that normal lip gloss will slide off of my lips and look messy. It also feels greasy most of the time. I want my makeup to feel fresh and clean, not heavy. Since Almost Lipstick starts out as a solid, it stays put on my lips.
My favorite shade of Almost Lipstick is Black Honey. It looks nearly black in its solid form, but it looks like a soft wine color on skin. It amplifies the natural color of my lips without looking obvious. Many of my friends have tried it, and it has the same effect on them. The Black Honey color brings out the best qualities in everyone’s complexion. It has both red and blue undertones, so people with warm or cool coloring can wear it with equal success.
The best thing about Clinique’s Almost Lipstick is that I can wear it with any outfit. It picks up the colors in my clothing just like it complements my lips. I never have to worry about whether or not my makeup and outfit are properly coordinated. I can wear Almost Lipstick to any kind of event. For daytime get-togethers, I swipe it over my lips once to give them some shine and a hint of color. I apply it more heavily at night or for formal events to bring out more of its wine tones. It lets me determine how dark I want the color to be, which normal lipsticks do not allow me to do. This product is like several lip glosses in one. I could wear it every day and not appear to be using the same lip gloss over and over.
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is great for women who want to purchase one all-purpose lip product for daily use. It is for women who want to achieve a subtle look that highlights all of their best features. This is the one makeup item that I carry with me at all times. It changes my looks for the better while making me feel like my natural beauty is the star of the show.