When it comes to celebrities, many of us love to mimic their styles. Why shouldn’t we? It is a lot of fun to pretend to be famous, even if there are no cameras snapping to take our pictures. One of the simplest ways to get a fast, casual, yet glamorous look is to pick up a handbag that comes from a big name designing company. Even if you can’t afford to purchase something so expensive, there are plenty of look a like brands that will have you looking like a celebrity in no time!
• Jennifer Gardner Loves Chanel. While the lovely Jennifer Gardner is certainly one of the bigger names in Hollywood, her love for the label Chanel may be slightly less known. On October 20th, Jen was spotted with a quilted Chanel tote outside in the cool Los Angeles streets. Quilted totes are not just a fad for Ms. Gardner; they’ve taken the fashion world by storm. If you’re looking for something similar, but without having to break the bank to purchase one from a fancy label, you can find quilted totes from Vera Bradley or wholesale fashion outlets.
• Miranda Kerr and Miu Miu. Miranda Kerr may look flawless in anything she wears, but an accessory that can accentuate anybody’s wardrobe is her Miu Miu handbag, one that she was just recently spotted out and about in. The Victoria’s Secret supermodel was snapped holding a Miu Miu Pushlock Lady Bag, which is basically just a style of purse with a snap lock, along with a cross body strap and a small handles. A bag like this instantly makes any outfit seem sophisticated. You can find look-a-likes for fewer than twenty dollars at Walmart, Target and other retailers.
• Ciara and Givenchy. One of her favorite handbags is the Givenchy tote, which is one of the larger handbags on the market. It is black, with smooth reptile-like skin and twin handles with the option of a cross body strap. You fit anything from books to accessories inside the bag. Lookalike bags can be found at Old Navy and Rue 21.
• Bottega Veneta and Kim Kardashian. Clutches are slightly less convenient than bigger totes or cross body bags because they have no real handles to hang onto when you’re taking them with you out the door. But they’re classy and the only way to accentuate a late night dinner, wedding or a red carpet premiere! Kim loves Bottega Veneta, but you can get the same small white clutch for as cheap as ten dollars at your local Walmart or Rue 21. When it comes to style, it’s the look that counts, not the price tag.
• Hermes and the Olsen Twins. Although they may be in command of their own clothing, luxury handbag and makeup lines, the Olsen twins aren’t above carrying the handbags of other fashion labels. One of their favorites is the creamy tan Hermes handbag, which looks great with any casual outfit. It’s one of those roomier handbags that looks professional, but it’s great for hiding all of your belongings around without making a mess.
• Gaga for Chanel. Lady Gaga has been seen toting the famous quilted handbag trend. Like Jennifer Gardner’s love for quilted bags, Gaga’s handbag is sophisticated, the difference being in the color – black. Black goes with everything, and you can find similar looking bags at pretty much any retailer.
Find Luxury Bags at Nordstrom