Like Indian food? Here is a great recipe from our Indian writer: Aloo Methi Mutter with Cheese.
Today is my turn to write on cooking as today is Sunday…I have just made Aloo Methi Mutter with my creation by adding cheese in it and it tastes awesome.
Here is the Recipe.
2 Med size boiled Aloo (potatoes)
1/4 Cup boiled mutter
1 Cup finely chopped methi (fenugreek)
Paste of 2 Med size Onions and Tomatoes
1 Tbps Gralic paste
1/4 Curd (Yogurt)
Oil, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, Punjabi/garam masala, salt as per taste
– Take pan and pour oil. Add cumin seed when oil becomes hot
– Add Gralic paste and once it smells add paste of onions and tomotoes
– Add Methi as well as all masalas except garam masala and keep 5 mini. to cook.
– Add chopped aloo and mutter, add some water and cover the pan. Cook for 4-5 mini.
– Add garam masala, yogurt once aloo and mutter mix with the gravy.
– It’s ready to serve. Add grated Cheese when you serve.
If you really like this please comment. Thanks for reading.