Below are the best lip products that I covered in 2010. You might also be interested in the Best of 2009 and Best of 2008 lists. Products are in no particular order and all links are to the original reviews.
(1) Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick: I love my Chanel lipstick. I bought it as a splurge and now plan to get a couple of additional shades. It wears that well!
(2) Nivea tinted Lip Balm: A great lightly tinted balm at an equally great price.
(3) YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick: Another wonderful luxury lipstick. If you like high pigment bright shades, this is also a great line to look at.
(4) Whole Food Organic Tangerine Lip Balm: Tasty organic balm with just the right middle of the road texture.
(5) Nars Pur sheer Lip Treatments: Thin tinted lip balms with SPF that feel great on the lips.
(6) Votre Vu Duette Lip Balm and Hand Cream: A wonderful hand cream with an equally lovely lip balm packaged in the cap. I love it!
(7) MAC Pro Longwear Lip Stain Marker: Of all the lip marker stains, I think MAC did it the best. With that said though, I still prefer a regular stain that is applied with brush or roller ball.
(8) Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment: Probably the best treatment balm out there. Pricey, but well worth it.