Below are my top 10 favorite lip items that I wrote about in 2009. They are in no particular order and are not necessarily new products. They simply were new to me in 2009. All links are to my original reviews. You might also be interested in the best of 2008 list.
(1) Kevyn Aucoin Lipstick in Enchantaberry: A great cranberry red lipstick that will look good on a large number of skin shades.
(2) MAC Cremesheen: Genius lip gloss! Well pigmented in fabulous shades and less sticky than the standard MAC lipglasses.
(3) Chapstick Fresh Effects Lip Balm: Tasty and tingly!
(4) Laura Geller Lip Strip: A nice sugar lip scrub.
(5) Exuviance Multi-protective Lip Balm: A great outdoor balm with SPF in a big tube. One of my all time favorite balms.
(6) Amazing Cosmetics Lipstick and Gloss: Good quality lip items that wear and last well.
(7) Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Rose Petal: Wears well, lasts long, is smooth and creamy—a perfect lipstick!
(8) Garden Botanika Slip Gloss: I love this smooth and silky gloss. It is high pigment, with little stickiness, which isn’t the most easy combination to find
(9) Laura Gellar Dream Creams Lip Palette: My favorite lip palette. Laura Gellar feels great and wears long.
(10) Lizard Lips Lip Balm: I love this balm that I found at a local convenience store. The balm feels great and has SPF 22.