1. Cargo Blue_ray Lip Gloss Palette: This is my absolute favorite lip gloss palette. Great shades, high gloss, and a minty scent!
2. Laura Geller Lipstick: I loved the trio I tried. This is a new favorite lipstick for me.
3. Kenzoki Sweet and Smooth Lip Duo: I adore this combo lip scrub and conditioner from Kenzoki.
4. Yes to Carrots Lip Butters: Truly wonderful and affordable lip balms.
5. Mark Hookups Lip Gloss and Stick: I love pairing a Mark Cosmetics thick lip pencil with their Glow Baby Glow Gloss.
6. MAC Cosmetics Lustre Twins: MAC managed to come out this year with one of the few long wearing products that I like. Lustre Twins work and are more comfortable to wear than many other long wearing products, although they still can get that dry, cakey thing going if you don’t reapply the gloss.
7. Senna Cosmetics Lip Sync Duo: This lipstick and gloss duo is high quality and comes in good combinations.
8. Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon: This is an affordable lip crayon similar to the higher end Nars crayon that is also on this list.
9. MAC Cosmetics Tendertones: Tendertones are generally limited edition, but MAC has released them twice now, so I hope there will be more next year. They are the best flavored pot balms out there. Although L’Oreal makes a decent substitute.
10. Murad Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector: This tube gloss is conditioning and feels terrific. It is my all time favorite tube conditioning gloss.
11. Nars Dolce Vita Lip Pencil: This lip crayon is creamy smooth and comes in a beautiful, universally flattering shade.
12. MAC Cosmetics Dazzle Glass: Shimmery, high shine gloss that lives up to the name.
13. Soap and Glory Sexy MotherPucker: This was my favorite lip plumper of the year.
14. Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lipstick: This new drugstore line is great overall, so it is no surprise that I adore the lipstick. It is one of the best value lip color options out there.
15. Badger Classic Balms: I love the badger company. Their classic balms are some of the best natural balms on the market.
16. Caudalie Lip Conditioner: This conditioner has a silky feel but it provides heavy moisture.
17. Sonia Kashuk Lip Duo: This is a great lipstick and gloss combo that comes at a very affordable price.
For a more general best of 2008 list, visit the list over at Beauty and Fashion Tech.